GalleryDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallery Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need Advice for Van Rentals (San Diego).

View previous topic View next topic Go down
abrianna

Need Advice for Van Rentals (San Diego). Vide
PostSubject: Need Advice for Van Rentals (San Diego). Need Advice for Van Rentals (San Diego). EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 11:54 pm

I am looking for a place where I can rent a van for a trip I plan on making in August. I am looking for something that is small enough where I can camp in campgrounds but still has a bed to sleep in just in case, as I will be traveling with my 2 daughters age 5 and 7 and my wife. I will be fishing and touring north of Anchorage for around 2 weeks. I am a school teacher, so price is important, but a company with a great reputation is also important. Searching the internet for rentals in Anchorage can become a long and drawn out ordeal. Therefore, any advice from you folks who know what I'm talking about will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, Billy Knight and family.
Back to top Go down

addisonjorg22

Need Advice for Van Rentals (San Diego). Vide
PostSubject: Re: Need Advice for Van Rentals (San Diego). Need Advice for Van Rentals (San Diego). EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 3:24 am

I know a rental I rented with them for over 10 years. The company was sold when the original owner died, but I suspect the quality is still there.

The van is a smart play, and 4 can sleep in it in a pinch...
Van Rentals San Diego
Back to top Go down

Need Advice for Van Rentals (San Diego).

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GalleryDiscussion  :: Cars Gallery -